June 8, 2021
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com.
We’re looking for an outstanding Associate Director—someone who can win the hearts of clients, inspire their teammates, and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced digital media star to actively drive performance for some of the largest brands on the planet. In this role, you can make a real difference in our clients’ business and our own.
Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As an Associate Director, you’ll be responsible for oversight of all campaign management activities, including campaign setup, optimization and maintenance, QA, performance reporting, and billing reconciliation. You’ll identify and implement optimizations, build client decks and status documents, and attend client meetings as the face of our digital media plans.
Most importantly, you must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and want to be a part of something truly unique that will have a lasting impact on some of the world’s biggest brands.
Day to day your role includes:
· Directing and managing the daily workflow of all Digitas client campaigns, including proposal development, campaign activation and maintenance, and post-buy recaps
· Interfacing with media strategy teams to build strategic campaign plans, communicate recommendations, and identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion
· Reviewing client deliverables for quality, ensuring that recommendations and work products are sound and viable
· Owning the development of strategic proposals, coordinating across teams to account for all relevant inputs
· Assuming accountability and ownership of campaign execution for assigned client accounts
· Developing and maintaining quality control procedures for campaign implementations
· Understanding and effectively communicating our value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
· Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance
· Participating in forecasting exercises for senior management
· Adopting established account management standards and program management best practices
· Supporting training, mentoring, and development of team members
· Participating in regular sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
· Embracing and encouraging a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
· Assisting in the development and documentation of best practices for improving communication and collaboration within the team and the group
We’re looking for a rising media leader, which typically includes:
· Six to nine years of deep experience in display and video media buying
· In depth understanding of media planning and programmatic buying, and familiarity with Google Marketing Platform, TheTradeDesk, or similar buying platforms
· Three or more years of people management experience, overseeing three or more reports in an account management/client services team
· Strong familiarity with the digital media ecosystem– you know this world by heart and you keep pulse with the rapid changes happening within it – and a clear, solid understanding of the media planning and buying process
· Extensive experience in a client service position or role
· The ability to organize and manage your work and that of the junior staff on the team
· Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
· Excellent communication and writing skills—you’re poised, precise, and above all, kind when relating to others
· Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
· A four-year college degree
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.