July 20, 2021
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Analyst, you’ll build the strategic and tactical foundation for data-driven marketing efforts. You’ll work to achieve client goals through brand and acquisition campaigns, site optimization, and/or online testing strategy.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Instituting frameworks across project and campaign lifecycles, including measurement plans, primary and secondary research, and performance reporting
· Diving into large data sets, uncovering insights, and providing impactful recommendations to clients
· Connecting the dots across channels through data (including display media, site, search, email, and social) to provide a holistic view of marketing efforts
· Communicating with clients regularly on scheduled deliverables and ad-hoc requests
· Collaborating with internal teams and external partners to drive success for client’s business goals
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· 3-5 years of experience in analytics or strategy
· A four-year college degree
· Passion for digital marketing and emerging trends in the digital landscape
· Experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders at a variety of levels
· Fluency with Excel (including pivot tables and vlookups) and/or other data analysis tools such as SQL or Tableau
· Comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com .
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.