October 12, 2021
We’re looking for an outstanding Vice President/Director—someone who can win the hearts of clients, inspire junior staff, and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business. This is an opportunity for a digital media star, with Amazon-specific experience, to actively drive performance for some of the largest brands on the planet. In this role, you can make a real difference in our clients’ business and our own.
Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As VP/D of E-Commerce Search Marketing, your strategic vision and retail search marketing leadership will help build the agency’s retail search practice (SEM and SEO) to support aggressive growth within the Commerce Media practice. You’ll work across multiple pieces of business and lead junior teams of Managers, Sr Analysts and Analysts within the Digitas SEM capability to establish performance metrics, determine client strategies, report results and foster client and vendor relationships. You’ll also work closely with the other media capabilities (display, social) to further build out the agencies Performance Media offering.
Most importantly, you must possess a strong inner drive to bring your knowledge and hands-on self-serve expertise across Amazon’s search offerings to a growing team and enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry.
Day to day your role includes:
· Lead the build-out and training of a world class search team that focused on executing the appropriate mix of search marketing strategies, working with other media channel teams and data & analytics
· Assessing and pursuing new business opportunities, while maintaining and growing the company’s existing strengths
· Keeping a firm pulse on changes to the marketplace and industry, adjusting marketing plans accordingly
· Spearheading the development of search strategies and analyses for clients (e.g., keyword recommendation, day-parting, timing/scheduling strategy)
· Establishing and driving paid operational and promotional best practices and strategies for ecommerce marketplaces (i.e., Promotions, Bundles, shipment forecasts, etc )
· Maintaining a level of quality assurance and accountability for delivering campaigns and executions with precision
· Ensuring that media deliverables meet and align with client goals and objectives
· Overseeing performance forecasts, budget allocations and providing data-based rationale for these recommendations
· Prioritize teamwork and delegating responsibilities
· Identifying client issues and opportunities to develop new business opportunities within existing business
· Directing long-term and short-term strategic marketing efforts to meet both market share and sales goals
· Understand and explain attribution model across retail search partners
· Developing and maintaining quality control procedures for campaign implementations
· Understanding and effectively communicating our value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
· Adopting established account management standards and program management best practices
· Active knowledge sharing with capability and broader agency
· Embracing and encouraging a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
· Contribute to Commerce COE to support capability development across the agency, including retailer operations and content development
We’re looking for a rising media leader, which typically includes:
· A four-year degree and 10 years of digital media experience, 4+ years of SEM/e-Commerce/Shopper Marketing experience
· Prior experience managing direct report(s) preferred
· Strong familiarity with the digital environment and a clear understanding of media planning and buying process (multi-channel knowledge and Criteo, Target, Amazon, Walmart, Kroger, etc. search experience preferred)
· Keen attention to detail and an analytical approach to achieving objectives
· Solid quantitative and research skills, and proven data interpretation capability
· Fluency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
· Strong ability to understand client objectives and how they translate into search and media strategies
· Excellent communication and writing skills—you’re poised, precise, and above all, kind when relating to others
· Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.