- Develop automation processes that lead to significant improvements in process efficiency
- Support the evolution of media processes and systems. Assist with the creation of an inventory of core campaign processes and media systems currently in use.
- Facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Collect and document of business requirements for process improvement/automation efforts
- Partner closely with data engineering team to provide insight and requirements that support process automation and reporting.
- Provide transparency while managing expectations across multiple teams.
- Support overall program execution. Coordinate with the data governance team to drive change management and the successful adoption of improved processes and tools across Strategy, Investment, Ad Operations and Analytics.
- Track major incident management process and ensure adherence of the process and escalation requirements within the various support and delivery area
- Develop strong relationships within the organization to continually provide data capture strategy, process improvements and thought leadership to teams
- Undergraduate degree required
- 5+ years of professional experience in Media and Marketing Technology, Media Operations, Data Governance
- In-depth technical knowledge of ad and marketing technology, including authorization, billing, ad servers, rich media, dynamic creative, streaming video, OBA, ad verification, data management platforms, on-boarding solutions, DSPs, etc
- Proficiency in RPA, SQL, python, columnar database, and relational databases are a plus
- Strong attention to detail and understanding sense of urgency. Proven track record in establishing priorities, demonstrating creativity and innovation in business applications of data
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus across stakeholders
- Strong entrepreneurial mind-set with the drive to dig in, problem solve, and evolve solutions
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, while simultaneously working on multiple projects
- Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Creative problem solver with the ability to think about both practical and visionary uses of available data and technologies
The Associate Director, Process Automation Architect will be responsible for responsible for designing and implementing media campaign automation solutions and/or creating/investigating/ rolling out tools focused on error mitigation, cost reduction and speed up productivity. You will analyze media campaign processes, identify automation opportunities and in collaboration with media operations implement automated solutions that increase media campaign workflow efficiencies, develop ways to maintain clean structured data sets, turning marketing business vision into systems strategies and technology architecture.