What you’ll do:
As Manager, you’ll drive strategic marketing growth for clients and inspire a team of analysts and senior analysts. You’ll work to surpass client goals through brand campaigns, acquisition campaigns, site optimization, and/or online testing strategy.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Providing and presenting strategic data-driven recommendations across channels to improve client decision-making and ROI
· Building effective marketing strategies with other internal partners to optimize client budgets and programs
· Leading a team of Analysts and Senior Analysts through regular client reporting, ensuring their growth as they progress through their career
· Serving as a client and internal resource on industry trends and key functional areas such as analytical tools and marketing measurement
· Evaluating new online and offline data opportunities in the form of new sources, new technology, client priorities, partnership, etc.
· Fostering creative thinking around how we use data, and we could use data to solve unique business challenges in support of all Marketing activities (Media, Creative, CRM, and eCommerce).
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· 5-7 years of experience in analytics or strategy with an advertising agency, management consulting company, or ad tech company
· Experience managing a team
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
· Experience with modern statistical learning methods (regression techniques, classification models, supervised and unsupervised learning, etc.)
· Knowledge of digital data technologies (DMPs, Google Analytics, digital pixel tracking, site tagging, etc.)
· A four-year college degree; advanced degree is a plus
· Passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
· The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices.