Digitas is the Networked Experience Agency, built on the vision that we create magnetic experiences that earn the right for brands to exist in human networks. Today, and tomorrow. We deliver Networked Experiences by leveraging comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities. Digitas delivers ambitious outcomes via unique solutions that include Creative Experiences, Integrated Media, Addressable Relationships, Social Marketing and Total Commerce. Celebrated by Ad Age as Data and Insights Agency of the Year, U.S Campaign’s Brand Experience Agency of the Year, Media Network of the Year and celebrated by Forrester and Gartner, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 5,500 employees across over 65 offices in 43 countries.
We are the connected marketing agency, a full-service agency with modern creative & media, data, and technology services all under one roof.
We are connected in the way we think and the way we work. At the heart of our company are great people that we call Unicorns. Our Unicorns are open, bold, and curious and love to solve complex problems for clients in unique ways.
We’re searching for a Vice President/Director of Learning and Development whose responsibilities are to identify, design and implement learning initiatives and programs to meet Digitas’ vision and purpose and ultimately build a pipeline of future leaders and strong individual contributors.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Develops strategic learning agenda.
- Develops annual learning and development plan, with attention to staffing and budget needs/recommendation.
- Defines, develops, and executes key learning programs for the agency with support of a team.
- Balances the need to deliver programming with the realities of working with client facing staff.
- Influences a culture of knowledge sharing by ensuring intellectual capital is being packaged and leveraged appropriately to suit a variety of end-user needs.
- Establishes and leverages substantial and influential relationships with senior management as well as external thought-leadership organizations and industry influencers; maintains pulse on developments in the field of learning and development.
- Develops, maintains, supports, and leverages senior level HR relationships with peers across Publicis Groupe, its agencies and operating units.
- Manage the Talent Development team by establishing performance standards, providing constructive feedback, and identifying development opportunities to promote strengths, skill enhancement and skill development. (If Vice President Director is the most senior role on the team.)
- Uses consulting skills to ensure effective learning strategies are implemented for Talent and business partners, Capabilities and client teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design/Technology or related field required.
- Master’s degree desired
- 10-12 years of experience (5+ of which have been spent leading a learning function preferably at a professional services firm or at a company providing training solutions to third party clients).
- Experience in expanding a U.S.-based learning function globally is desired.
- Significant experience in supervisory role for a learning & development function.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more core areas of learning & organizational development: complex program design & development, measurement, e-learning for performance management, onboarding, management and leadership development, organizational interventions, teambuilding.
- Is outcome focused.
- Anticipates and reacts quickly to shifts in strategy/focus by realigning and reprioritizing work streams and resources as necessary.
- Seeks feedback from clients and work teams and demonstrates flexibility in approach to deliverables.
- Displays strong financial and project management skills.
- Has strong interpersonal skills (high EQ); is able to build strong relationships and alliances.
- Experience in marketing/advertising industry desired.
- Can interact as an influential partner to senior management.
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed.
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Compensation Range: $115,500 - $181,500 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.” If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply. The Company anticipates the application window for this job posting will end 11/29/2023.