- Digitas, The Connected Marketing Agency, today announces the elevation of Clint Simpson to Global Chief Media Officer. This is a newly-created role.
- Clint was previously Chief Media Officer, NA, and Managing Director, New York region.
- Clint will transition to this newly-expanded and elevated role in the coming months, reporting to Michael Kahn, Global Brand President, and Jodi Robinson, President, NA.
- As Global Chief Media Officer, Clint will be responsible for driving best-in-class media innovation and practices, data-inspired media strategy and flawless execution in the context of Digitas’ connected capabilities differentiator. As part of this, he will lead the adoption, integration and scaling of Publicis Media shared services and support for the agency.
- In 2017 Clint was named a MediaPost Online Media All-Star. Prior to joining Digitas in 2016, he was EVP, Global Managing Partner, UM.
- Digitas was recently named a Leader in Gartner Inc.'s 2019 Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies; the agency was cited for completeness of vision and ability to execute.
“There are few people with Clint’s experience and track record, and I’m thrilled that he will now focus all his energy into leading and growing our connected media capability across North America and globally,” says Michael Kahn, Global Brand President, Digitas. “His ability to anticipate trends and drive innovation will keep the agency at the forefront of advanced media, tech, and data strategies on a global scale."