DigitasLBi would like to welcome 15+ year seasoned digital media professional Phil Sloan as SVP, Media, based out of New York. Sitting on the American Express account, Phil will report to Shreya Kushari, SVP, Media (NY Media Lead | Search & Paid Social National Lead).
As SVP, Director of Interactive Marketing, Assembly:
– Responsible for digital media strategy across Expedia, Roche, and New York Life accounts.
– Led development and deployment of Mobile Media Center of Excellence.
– Managed social media, content development and blogger outreach for Expedia and Truth.
As VP, Group Director, Initiative Interactive:
– Managed rapid growth of New York office by increasing billings from ~$5MM to ~$55MM over a three-year period.
– Developed and implemented TurboTax DSP strategy leading to their highest-ever ROI for a media campaign.
– Key accounts included: Citibank Home Equity, CBS/Showtime, Bausch & Lomb and Lunesta.
Additional Employment History
– Director, Business Development, Root Markets
– Associate Digital Media Director, Universal McCann Interactive
– 2015 Cannes Bronze Lion Award recipient in the Branded Content and Entertainment category for viral video, Left Swipe Dat, as part of the truth anti-smoking campaign.
– 2011 OMMA for Best Integrated Online Campaign in the Entertainment Category for AMC’s The Killing.
– 2010 JFAM Media Strategy Award for Corporate Advertising.
DigitasLBi + American Express: making history together
– DigitasLBi partnered with American Express to create the highly successful Small Business Saturday campaign, which has been sanctioned by Congress, won two Cannes Lions Grand Prix Awards, and attracted 112 million shoppers in 2016.
– “Phil is a highly-experienced industry veteran with a track record of delivering game-changing results for clients across various sectors. His data and insights-driven approach to digital media make him a valuable asset–and a perfect fit–for our team,” says Clinton Simpson, Chief Media Officer, DigitasLBi NA.