- Digitas, The Connected Marketing Agency, as part of Team Darkhorse, won Gold for the JennAir: Bound By Nothing™ creative expression in the Home Furnishings & Appliances category at the 2019 North American Effie Awards.
- Whirlpool “Care Counts” was also a finalist for Sustained Success, following the win of a Silver Effie in 2018 and two Silvers in 2017.
- Digitas has been honored with 51 work awards to date in 2019, including 16 Golds, 23 Silvers and 11 Bronzes across various shows. JennAir alone has won eight Golds, eight Silvers and one Best of Show so far.
- The Effie Awards are known by advertisers and agencies globally as the pre-eminent award in the industry, and recognize any and all forms of marketing that contribute to a brand's success. Since 1968, winning an Effie has become a global symbol of achievement.
- “For JennAir’s rebirth, we had to disregard the sleepy habits of the luxury appliance category: stainless-steel sameness and recycled portraits of an affluent home life,” said Atit Shah, Chief Creative Officer, Digitas North America. “The Bound By Nothing™ ethos stand alone and are not for everyone. It’s a new day for the category, and our work is felt deeply by a certain, high-minded designer and buyer looking for a deviation from the norm. It’s a thoughtful rebellion that’s connecting with our target deeply.”
For more on the campaign, click here.