- Digitas, The Connected Marketing Agency, has been accredited as an Adobe Analytics Specialized Partner, ensuring agency clients have access to best of breed expertise across the breadth of Adobe Analytics capabilities.
- Adobe Specialized partners are recognized by Adobe as the most highly skilled and trusted partners in the global Adobe partner ecosystem through: 1) Rigorous skills testing, 2) Client references, and 3) Proven customer success on product implementation.
- Digitas’ existing specialization in Adobe Experience Manager and now Adobe Analytics, part of Adobe Analytics Cloud, signals continued growth in the agency’s training and enablement program with Adobe.
- Earlier this year, Digitas became the first partner to complete Adobe’s Multi-Solution Implementer (MSI) learning program, marking expertise in Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Digitas also partnered with Adobe to create the Adobe Audience Manager Business Practitioner Certification, the first certification of its kind in the data management platform (DMP) space.
- Digitas is one of just 18 Global Alliance partners to achieve Adobe Analytics Specialization.
- “Becoming an Adobe Analytics Specialized Partner validates Digitas’ commitment to equipping our talent with the highest level of platform expertise. This will help us deliver high-quality implementations and analyses for our clients and further demonstrates our commitment and our continued investment in our Data & Analysis capability” – Jen Colton, EVP, Data & Analysis, Digitas
About Adobe Analytics Cloud
Adobe Analytics Cloud, part of Adobe Experience Cloud, is the core system of intelligence for the modern-day Experience Business. By enabling a rich understanding of offline and digital data through the lens of customer journeys, brands can make informed decisions and build loyal relationships. Adobe Analytics Cloud combines Adobe Analytics, the leading solution for real-time data insights and predictive analytics, with Adobe Audience Manager, the leading data and audience management platform. With Adobe Analytics Cloud, anyone has the tools to close the insights-to-action gap, instantly creating value from data. Built on the Adobe Cloud Platform, which provides open APIs, a standard data model and Adobe Sensei, Adobe’s unified AI and machine learning framework, Adobe Analytics Cloud enables modern intelligence teams to operate smarter and faster in capturing, rationalizing and understanding vast amounts of disparate data. Nearly two-thirds of the Fortune 100 turn to Adobe Analytics Cloud to address today’s digital challenges, with the number of customers more than doubling between 2014 and 2017.