Digitas, the Connected Marketing Agency, continues to expand its creative leadership bench through two newly-created roles: Nathalie Huni joins the agency as Executive Vice President, Head of Design, North America, and Dwayne Koh joins as Senior Vice President/Executive Creative Director, West Coast region (San Francisco, LA & Seattle). Both will report to Atit Shah, Chief Creative Officer, North America.
Huni and Koh are the latest new hires to join Digitas’ award-winning team of creative leaders across NA, EMEA, APAC and LATAM.
Nathalie Huni, EVP, Head of Design, North America:
- In the newly-created role of EVP, Head of Design for North America, Huni will define the vision for a growing national team that includes product design, brand experiences & identity, visual narrative and beyond.
- Huni will be based in New York.
- Huni has extensive chops working with brands across beauty, fashion, airline, and beyond, including Air France, Nokia, L'Oréal, Nina Ricci, Michelin, OPI, AIDES, YouTube, Sheraton, Hermes, Adidas, and many more.
- Most recently, Huni redesigned Marc Jacobs’ digital presence, and her nearly two decade-long career includes creative leadership roles at R/GA London and McCann NY, Huge, Grey NY, as well as at TBWA DAN PARIS and Publicis Net Paris.
- Huni’s work has earned multiple Cannes Lions, including two Gold and four Silver Lions, as well as awards for the One Show and the CLIOs, LIAAs, Mobile Marketing Awards, among others. She served on the Cannes Lions Cyber Jury in 2014.
- Huni was named a 2019 She Runs It Working Mother of the Year.
Dwayne Koh, SVP, Executive Creative Director, West Coast:
- In the newly-created role of SVP, ECD, West Coast, Koh is charged with elevating the region’s creative product to new heights. He will also work on special projects nationally, and partner closely with new business.
- Koh will be based in Digitas’ San Francisco office.
- Prior to Digitas, Koh worked at Huge inc in Oakland on innovation projects for Dolby and Ebates.
- Koh has also worked at Saatchi and Saatchi LA as well as AKQA, and in Asia at Wieden+Kennedy, TBWA, and Ogilvy.
- Koh has led work for Asics, HP, Toyota, Google, Nike, Adidas, Motorola, GE, Coca-Cola, Converse and Vans, among others.
- Koh’s eclectic experience in brand, design, music, fashion, and code has led to multiple creative awards at Cannes Lions, D&AD, One Show, Webby Awards, Effies, and more.
- His speaking and jury engagements include the 4A’s, LongXi China, the One Show, Cannes Lions and Chengdu Adfest.
“Nathalie is a gifted cultivator of award-winning teams and commands that elusive sensibility required of fantastic work in categories like luxury, fashion, and international airline. Dwayne is a rare hybrid of leader, both a business problem decoder and an artful, tech-savvy creative maker. Together, Nathalie & Dwayne hold the promise of taking our creativity and client impact to exciting new heights.” – Atit Shah, Chief Creative Officer, Digitas North America