- Digitas is proud to share it was appointed by Adobe to create the first Adobe Audience Manager DMP certification, making its talent the first to earn this official Adobe Audience Manager recognition.
- The agency was carefully selected based on its advanced skillset in DMP management and robust media, data and technology capabilities.
- The comprehensive qualification aims to simplify and standardize the process of finding Adobe Audience Manager experts, which are critical roles and in high demand.
- Adobe Audience Manager certification enables customers to determine which employees, partners, or potential new hires have the ability to manage the tool with proficiency to extract the technology’s full potential.
- The 88-question exam was established by Digitas Media Tech and Data & Analysis experts and tests a candidate’s familiarity with data ingestion, segmentation, and activation activities within the Adobe Audience Manager platform.
- “As we’ve seen a meaningful growth in our Audience Manager customer base in the last several years, it’s important to Adobe that we provide our customers and partners the right tools to assess DMP skills. By working with a great partner in Digitas to create this differentiated and unique certification, we are now able to grow our Audience Manager expert community — and thus further our customers’ ability to unlock ROI and fully utilize the DMP as a core asset in their experience-driven businesses.” – Ali Bohra, Director of Product Marketing, Adobe Audience Manager
- “Digitas was the ideal partner to build Adobe’s Audience Manager DMP Certification because of our unique skillset blend of media, technology, analytics and managed services for DMPs. This cross functional expertise allowed Digitas to ensure the certification exam process was inclusive of the different roles, skills and areas of management necessary.” – Gregg McMullen, VP/Director, Technology, Digitas
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT