- Digitas announces the elevation of Melissa Levy to Managing Director of Boston, expanding her current role of Head of Account Management, NA.
- In her new role, Melissa will drive growth for the agency’s 500+ Boston team, whose clients include CVS Health, Dunkin’, and more.
- As head of Account Management across 6 US Digitas offices, Melissa leads a team of over 200, ensuring development and leadership opportunities across the network, including creating new growth programs for client leads and building an education initiative to standardize and evolve training programs.
- Melissa is a 2018 Folio Top Woman in Media honoree, a 2018 Financial Communications Society Awards Winner (in multiple categories), and a Rosoff Award Nominee.
- In 2015 Melissa started Women@Digitas, a business resource group whose mission is to grow and support female leaders throughout the agency.
- Levy has been on the Board of Directors at the Ad Club since 2016, and is a member of the Women’s Advisory Network Board for the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce.
- Melissa will continue to report to Jodi Robinson, President, Digitas NA, and will continue to be based in Boston.
"An 8-year veteran of Digitas, with a total of 13 years at Publicis Groupe, Melissa has driven tremendous growth for Digitas' account management practice, and we are thrilled to have her take on this elevated and expanded role, and bring her wealth of experience and growth mindset to our thriving Boston region and to our clients." -- Jodi Robinson, President, Digitas NA