- Digitas, The Connected Marketing Agency, announces that Caroline Winterton, former CEO of Barton F. Graf, joins the agency as Managing Director, New York region, effective today.
- Caroline will drive growth for the 600+ New York team, the agency’s largest regions, whose clients include American Express, Comcast, Blackrock, Macy’s and more.
- Caroline joins Digitas from Barton F. Graf, where she served as CEO. Under her tenure, the agency created breakthrough creative campaigns for Little Caesars, Bob’s Discount Furniture, Welch’s, Brinks Home Security, and Supercell, among others.
- Before joining Graf, Caroline was a Partner at Grey, running Pringles, Febreze, Downy, Bose and Walgreens, as well as working on automotive, retail, tech, CPG, apparel and FMCG categories.
- Prior to joining Grey, Caroline was the Executive Group director at TBWA\Chiat\Day NYC, running McDonald’s, multiple Kraft brands and Vonage. She has also worked on Coca-Cola and Ocean Spray, winning numerous creative and effectiveness awards.
- Beyond CPG, Caroline ran the Nike Jordan brand at Wieden + Kennedy digging into art, music, celebrity and entertainment to drive the brand. She spent the first part of her career in automotive and technology working on Jaguar and Motorola at Ogilvy & Mather, Nextel at TBWA and client side at Sirius Satellite Radio.
- Caroline succeeds Clint Simpson, who servedin this capacity as well asNA media capability lead, and who was elevated to Global Chief Media Officer earlier this year.
- Caroline will report to Jodi Robinson, President, Digitas NA.
“Caroline is a top talent who has worked with some of the world’s best brands. She’s a creative problem-solver who helps clients build their businesses, and a leader who inspires her teams. And she does it all with strength, smarts, and humor. Caroline is a perfect fit for Digitas and I can’t wait to see how our already-strong New York region will flourish under her leadership.” –Jodi Robinson, President, Digitas NA
I’ve been an admirer of Digitas—its work, its talent, and its culture—for many years. Withstrategy, media, data, tech and creative capabilities all under one roof, Digitas is uniquely positioned to deliver seamless solutions that solve client challenges.I’m thrilled to be joining this incredible organization and I can’t wait to get started.”– Caroline Winterton, Managing Director, NY region, Digitas