Under Carlson & Shah's leadership, the agency has won top creative awards
- After Digitas recently announced its new global brand proposition as The Connected Marketing Agency, Global Chief Creative Officer Ronald Ng elevates Andrew Carlson and Atit Shah as North American Chief Creative Officers to co-lead the network.
- In their new roles, Andrew and Atit will dedicate themselves to delivering marketing experiences that solve customer problems and create expressions of client products through content, code, art, copy, UX, design, motion, film, and experiential.
- “With 35 years of combined experience at Digitas, Andrew and Atit have truly been the fabric of our agency, growing and maturing with us to deliver authentic and data driven marketing experiences for our clients. They have the passion and commitment to helping brands better connect with people through the agency’s ‘Truth. Connection. Wonder.’ approach. And I have no doubt that this new leadership position for them is going to lead to even more transformative work for our clients.” -- Ronald Ng, Global Chief Creative Officer, Digitas
- Both leaders will report into Ng, and will continue to be based in New York.
Andrew Unicorn Snapshot: 16 years at Digitas
- 18 top industry honors and mentions including wins at the ONE Show, Webby, Effie, Mobi and IAB MIXX Awards. His work has also been featured in Communication Arts and Fast Company, and he’s served on juries for The ONE Show and Digiday Mobi Awards.
- Top industry award-winning experiences for clients including American Express, Taco Bell, CVS, JennAir, and Teladoc, whose app won a 2016 One Show Gold Pencil and Merit awards for Consumer Utility and Experience. The app was deemed not only an influential contribution to the health care landscape, but also a transformational utility for consumers.
- Previously the first Experience Design National Practice Lead for the US, driving the creation of digital products and services, with his team winning 17 competitive new business pitches.
Atit Unicorn Snapshot: 19 years at Digitas
- Received the highest honors including Cannes Lions Grand Prix, Clios, D&AD Pencils, Gold and Silver One Show Pencils, Gold Effies, Webby Awards, and London International Awards. He also served as a judge for The ONE Show.
- Part of creating pop cultural moments including the “Small Business Saturday” movement that drove over $13 Billion to Main Street, the "Symphonologie" artificial intelligence-born Louvre exhibition, the “UnTasty Dishes” recipe ambush for Charity Water, and “The Sync Show” Twitter-powered concert starring Jay Z.
- Previously EVP/Head of Brand Experiences, N.A. and Executive Creative Director, dreaming up transformative brand experiences for companies like American Express, Converse, JennAir, L'Oréal, NBC, Whole Foods, Vevo, and The New York Times.