- Industry veteran Michelle Tang joins Digitas, the Connected Marketing Agency, in the newly-created role of EVP, Head of New Business & Marketing, North America.
- Tang will be based in New York, reporting to Linda Piggot, Global Chief Growth Officer. Her start date is January 3, 2020.
- Prior to Digitas, Tang was a core part of the multi-agency team at Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, which successfully won and transitioned the global Ford business in partnership with BBDO.
- Before Omnicom, Tang spent four years with FCB Global, most recently serving as Chief Marketing Officer of its New York office.
- Prior to FCB, Tang served in business development director positions for Digitas Health and Wunderman.
- Client wins throughout her career include Ford, Clorox, Levi’s, Best Buy, & Pfizer, among others.
“As the Connected Marketing Agency, Digitas brings together deliberately diverse capabilities to make better connections and realize ambitious outcomes for our clients. Michelle’s vast array of experience and ability to drive growth makes her a perfect fit for the agency, and I’m thrilled to have her lead New Business across North America in this newly-created role.” --Jodi Robinson, President, Digitas North America