In light of Hurricane Maria, DigitasLBi raises awareness of the largest blackout in U.S. history
- This holiday season, DigitasLBi is going dark to give light. In honor of its annual holiday card greeting, the agency is shutting off all the lights across its 6 US offices, saving energy and money.
- DigitasLBi will donate the money saved to Light Up Puerto Rico, an organization working to restore power in Puerto Rico, where 40% of the population is still without power following Hurricane Maria.
- DigitasLBi is encouraging its staff to do the same over the holidays, and donate their money saved (by powering down) to Hurricane Maria relief efforts.
- This year’s DigitasLBi holiday card was designed by the agency’s Young Unicorns – a pilot program started in Boston -- which gives junior creatives an opportunity to diversify and build their portfolios by taking on projects outside of their daily client workload.
- Young Unicorns will soon be expanding to other DLBi offices across the US.
- DigitasLBi will follow suit digitally as well: the agency will “Go Dark” on all social channels and on the website.