- DigitasLBi and The Outline have partnered with Starz to promote the new season of Steven Soderbergh’s The Girlfriend Experience, premiering Sunday, November 5, to bring Starz into an innovative publishing space with a new campaign solution.
- The agency and publisher co-created and developed a complete, immersive experience for readers that examines an interconnected web of characters involved in the escort trade (including the escort, the client, the feminist, the politician, the activist), telling the story from multiple perspectives, and allowing readers to explore viewpoints that are at times in conflict with each other, and at times interconnected.
- Upon entering the site, readers encounter a crystalline 3D object, which allows them to enter these different, compartmentalized narratives.
- The content seeks to challenge preconceived notions about the escort trade, and provide visitors to The Outline with an interactive hub they can explore.
- The custom-built unit features seven different POVs on the girlfriend experience, sourced from journalists.
- The experience has been distributed natively throughout the site, complete with season 2 trailer and app downloads.
"We couldn't think of a better content partner for Starz and The Girlfriend Experience -- The Outline's millennial readers are the perfect audience for this highly engaging content." -- Mark Book, SVP, DigitasLBi Studios