DigitasLBi strengthens its Media and DNA (Data & Analysis) offerings today with the announcement of three elevations to EVP: Shreya Kushari, Megan McCurry, and John Stewart.
- Shreya is now EVP, Media. She continues to report to Clint Simpson, Chief Media Officer.
- Shreya oversees the media capability for the agency’s New York and Atlanta regions, and has been at DigitasLBi since 2013.
- She has transformed the agency’s Media capability, driving growth and results for clients like American Express, Delta, Mattel and more.
- Megan is now EVP, Media – in this role, she also reports to Clint Simpson, Chief Media Officer.
- Megan leads the Chicago media capability and DigitasLBi’s national Mobile Media Center of Excellence. She joined DigitasLBi in 2011.
- She also supports DigitasLBi’s San Francisco practice, converting new business and growing existing relationships for clients like Pandora.
- John is now EVP, DNA. He will continue to lead the DNA capability in Chicago and report to Jason Kodish, Chief Data Officer.
- John has been with DigitasLBi since 2009 and has driven key initiatives for clients like Whirlpool and more.
- In his new role, John will build out the agency’s strategic consulting practice globally and drive advanced DNA applications for cross-Groupe clients.
- "Shreya, Megan, and John are highly respected by clients and team members alike. Anyone who has worked with these three knows they’re different personalities who make unique contributions to our culture and expertise. What they share is the ability to drive superior work, backed by razor-sharp insights. I can’t wait to see their leadership evolve further in these roles.” – Doug Ryan, President, DigitasLBi US
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT