–DigitasLBi has appointed Peter Wolfgang as SVP of Experience Strategy to ensure that product, brand, and other experience solutions address client business goals in new and unexpected ways across the agency’s Experience Strategy Practice in New York and across North America. Peter will report to Jonathan Tatlow, EVP, Head of Strategy.
–With over 10 years of research and strategy experience, Peter has held roles at both startups and agencies. His impressive client repertoire spans across industries including media, technology and professional services. Peter is a published author, educational lecturer and industry keynote speaker.
As Director of Strategy:
– 2&: Founding partner of design and product incubator.
– Work & Co: Lead C-Suite client engagements for clients including Facebook, Verizon, American Express and Credit Suisse.
– Code and Theory: Established and fostered partnerships with clients including The Huffington Post, BBC News, Motel 6 (via Blackstone Group), GE Capital, Comcast, & Guggenheim Partners.
– HUGE: Managed client portfolio of brands including Dell, Toyota, Clear Channel, Fox/FX, & Pacific Life Insurance.
Additional Employment History:
– Product Manager, Register.com
– Marketing Strategy Analyst, Google
– Brand and Marketing Strategist, Harris Interactive
Writing and Speaking Engagements:
– Lectured at Columbia Business School and spoke at SXSW and OMMA conferences
– Published in Flavorpill, Gothamist, Bullett Media, Rugged Land Books, Boldtype
– Co-founder and Board member of independent press, Tyrant Books
“Peter is a highly-experienced strategist, with a fantastic track record of using a data-driven approach to meet modern marketing challenges with creativity. He brings great versatility, having led strategy ranging from enterprise level transformation, to start-up creation and he will ensure we continue to be a valuable thought partner to our clients as they evolve marketing for a digital age,”-- Jonathan Tatlow, EVP, Head of Strategy, DigitasLBi.
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT