- DigitasLBi and Delta Air Lines partnered to create “The Path You Make”, a series of hundreds of thousands of videos personally customized for Delta SkyMiles® Medallion Members, Delta’s most loyal customers.
- Today, Delta SkyMiles® Medallion Members will receive an individualized video, recapping and celebrating their travel accomplishments and milestones from 2017.
- The personalized videos will be delivered via email and hosted on a unique landing page for each Member.
- Directed by Andrew Wonder, the initiative posed a creative challenge as well as a technical one—how to tell the personal story of each Member at such a large scale? The story, shot in first-person perspective, follows four customers through glimpses of their trips. Knowing our Medallion Members travel for limitless reasons, the video strives to capture those travel moments they’re most familiar with, whether it's saying good-bye to your pet for a quick business trip or packing for a long-awaited family vacation.
- The campaign also features a summary video about "The Medallion Life", celebrating the group’s accomplishments as a whole with collective data from all Medallion Members. This video will be released on YouTube and promoted on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and Delta.com.
"To be able to create a meaningful moment of appreciation for Delta's customers on a one-to-one level with the combination of creative, data and tech is a dream project." - Molly Crawford, VP/Group Creative Director, DigitasLBi
"This is one of the largest integrated creative, data and tech initiatives we've taken on. Our Medallion Members are an impressive group that truly moves the world, so we wanted to go the extra mile to celebrate each of their accomplishments and show them how much we admire and appreciate them.” - Karla Zientowski, Digital Marketing Manager, Delta Air Lines