- Confirmed speakers include comedian, novelist and TV presenter David Baddiel; Gemma Charles, Acting UK Editor, Campaign; Rajesh Agrawal, London's Deputy Mayor for Business and Anne-Marie Tomchak, UK Editor, Mashable.
- Third DigitasLBi UK NewFront will explore the challenges of marketing in uncertain times.
Global marketing and technology agency DigitasLBi has today announced the first batch of speakers for its annual DigitasLBi UK NewFront event, which will take place on Friday 14th October.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Comedian, novelist and TV presenter David Baddiel
- Gemma Charles, Acting UK Editor, Campaign
- Rajesh Agrawal, London's Deputy Mayor for Business
- Jim Cregan, Founder and Managing Director, Jimmy’s Iced Coffee
- Anne-Marie Tomchak, UK Editor, Mashable
- Tris Reid-Smith, Founder and Editor-In-Chief, Gay Star News
- Atul Choudrie, CEO, OnePulse
- Liam Harrington, CEO, Unilad
These speakers will be joined by DigitasLBi’s Chief Marketing Officer, International, Fern Miller; Chief Creative Officer, International, Chris Clarke and Chief Media Officer, International, Paul Dalton. DigitasLBi will announce more additions to the line-up over the coming weeks.
The third annual DigitasLBi UK NewFront, part of the IAB Digital Upfronts, is titled Marketing in the Maelstrom and aims to help brands engage with their customers in uncertain times.
Taking place in DigitasLBi’s Brick Lane offices on the afternoon of Friday 14th October, Marketing in the Maelstrom will offer marketers inspiration and insights into how best to reach their customers against a backdrop of the Brexit vote and global political and economic turmoil.
The event will help marketers to understand what the events of recent months mean for their brands and their customers.
Participants in last year’s DigitasLBi UK NewFront included Professor Hugh Herr PhD, head of the biomechatronics research group at MIT Media Lab; actor, writer, TV presenter and director Richard Ayoade and Mumsnet founder and CEO Justine Roberts, amongst others.
To register your interest in attending the DigitasLBi UK NewFront, visit the IAB website.
Fern Miller, Chief Marketing Officer, International at DigitasLBi said: "With the Brexit vote and its aftermath, as well as other global political, social and economic changes, brands face many challenges when it comes to engaging with their customers. The third DigitasLBi UK NewFront will give marketers a mix of inspiration and practical advice on how best to invest their budget and transform their marketing to help make their brands count in these turbulent times."