- DigitasLBi announces the elevation of Clint Simpson to Managing Director of New York and Atlanta, expanding his current role of Chief Media Officer, NA.
- In his new role, Clint will drive growth for the agency’s 600+ New York and Atlanta regions, whose clients include American Express, Comcast, and Delta.
- Clint’s expanded remit comes on the heels of new business media wins like Lyft, Under Armour, Mattel, and Polaris.
- Clint is a 2017 MediaPost Online Media All-Star – an accolade awarded to just three individuals each year.
- Prior to DigitasLBi, Clint served as Global Managing Partner in New York and dual Managing Director/Regional Managing Partner in Singapore, both at UM.
- Clint succeeds Laurent Ezekiel who transitions to President, NA and International.
- Clint will remain based in New York, reporting into Laurent in both roles.
Other moves include:
- Najla Haddad elevates from SVP, Marketing, to EVP, Account Management, leading clients including Delta, Pitney Bowes and Comcast.
“Clint has driven tremendous growth for DigitasLBi’s media practice, with a slew of new business wins and record-breaking results for existing clients. We are thrilled to have him take on this expanded role, and bring his wealth of experience and multi-disciplinary approach to our already-strong New York and Atlanta regions. His elevation will allow me to dedicate more time to our biggest clients including Amex, Comcast and HPE.” - Laurent Ezekiel, President NA and International, DigitasLBi.