9 septiembre 2019
As a Senior Account Director at Digitas, your key role will be as a team manager for our most innovative digital accounts across Singapore - including electronic, government and financial categories. This role includes managing senior and mid-level client relationship on a day-to-day basis, as well as the entire internal working group (strategy, creative, UX, CRM, technology, operations and production) to ensure the highest-level performance and growth. The role requires the candidate to be a digital native, commercially inclined, organized, collaborative, with a confident and persuasive approach to facilitate client and internal team leadership.
The role maintains a primary responsibility in Singapore working on a project or retainer basis for key regional and local client programs. Day-to-day, your role includes:
Responsible for relationship and growth with key clients, and internal team delivery excellence (90%)
· Regularly liaise with clients, understanding the key products and services Digitas can provide and assist in putting together marketing strategies, budgets, and project/product proposals.
· Manage and grow internal team of line reports including Account Managers and Executives.
· Lead internal/client meetings and key presentations.
· Help clients and internal team prioritise projects.
· Manage internal teams to deliver end-to-end projects and campaigns on time, budget, and quality.
· Help to motivate and keep teams focused on brand ambition and project/campaign deliverables.
· Manage process and tools between agency and clients.
· Be a thought leader in digital and innovation spaces including website, crm, data, eCommerce, with media understanding a plus. Always exposing yourself to new areas of growth and innovation in-line with the Digitas offering.
New Business Growth opportunities for SG and ASEAN (10%)
· Help to build innovative new business proposals for existing and new clients within Singapore and across ASEAN markets
· Be an account team leader in the areas of CRM, data, UX and platform projects
Required experience and skills:
We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate:
· 7+ years digital marketing / account management experience
· A passion for digital and marketing communications innovations and creativity, which you share with clients and the internal team for motivation
· Excellent client management skills - liaise with multiple clients on an ongoing basis, being an ambassador to their brand as well as to Digitas. Understanding client’s day-to-day needs (briefs) and confirming the direction of the team to fulfil these briefs in an accurate and timely manner.
· Complete and deliver mid/high-level projects and campaigns to a specific schedule within an agreed budget as per agreed brief
· Excellent presentation/oral and negotiation skills: know how to sell a mid-level idea into clients, pushing back when necessary for the overall good of the project delivery.
· Excellence at understanding timing and budget limitations, keeping everyone on track and informed
· Serve as a liaison between Production, Creative, Strategic and Development agency divisions
· Full awareness of creative processes – including digital platforms
· A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
· Experience managing subordinates
· This role reports into the ASEAN Head of Accounts
Digitas es La Agencia de Marketing Conectada, totalmente comprometida con ayudar a las marcas a conectar con las personas a través de la AUTENTICIDAD. CONEXIÓN. IMAGINACIÓN. Nuestro completo y diversificado equipo se compone de expertos en data, estrategia, creatividad, media y tecnología que trabajan de forma integrada y conectada para generar vínculos que marcan la diferencia y dan respuesta a la necesidades de nuestros clientes a través de ideas que emocionan, provocan e inspiran. Somos curiosos y muy claros, siempre basándonos en el comportamiento de las personas para generar verdaderas conexiones entre marcas y usuarios, clientes y partners, ideas y resultados. Digitas está presente en más de 25 países en los seis continentes y forma parte de Publicis Media, uno de los cuatro hubs dentro del Grupo Publicis, quien está presente en más de 100 países y está formado por cerca de 80.000 profesionales. Si quieres conectar con nosotros y saber más, visita www.digitas.com.