7 junio 2019
Sr Associate, Project Management
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
Our Project Management team enables and executes great work in the smartest way possible. We are passionate about transforming ideas into results as we constantly negotiate, organize and understand the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing and technology.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Sr Associate, Project Management – a digital producer with a passion for using collaboration, the creative process and emerging technologies to produce world-class interactive experiences for our clients. You’ll help create dynamic digital experiences and integrated campaigns for Fortune 500 clients. Our project work includes experience design and development, digital and social media campaigns, digital partnership activations and promotions, eCommerce and CMS implementations, CRM programs and branded content. As a Sr Associate, you will help develop and execute the plans that allow our teams to create exciting work and endeavor to make the work better. To succeed, you will need to be a creative advocate, have a passion for technology, maintain a deep project management toolkit, and exercise excellent communication skills. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
At Digitas, we know that to produce great work, you need great talent – and that talent needs to be developed and nurtured. To this end, we developed the Associate Management Program, or “AMP”, which redefines the entry-level experience. In AMP, you will learn the
foundational skills necessary for a successful career delivering marketing programs and experiences. This program accelerates and expands your learning through curated training, mentorship, peer guidance and a meaningful connection to diverse project experience. We will take you under our wing, integrate you into the agency, and provide you with an unmatched platform for career growth and development. Whether your path leads you to becoming a Project Management Professional, a Marketing Maven or all-around Agency All-Star, AMP will provide you with a solid foundation for a career in digital marketing.
As part of the AMP Team, you will focus on five key areas of development as you learn the fundamentals of digital marketing:
· Project Management: You will own key project management functions such as scheduling, scoping, resource management and risk mitigation
· Marketing: You will be expected to understand your client’s business and the craft of marketing, while delivering effective campaigns that meet strategic objectives
· Client Coordination and Management: You will facilitate projects with your client counterparts and develop client-ready documents such as competitive analyses, SOWs, schedules, briefs and risk assessments
· Communication and Engagement: You will learn to use the right communication tools at the right time, understand how to communicate effectively and lean into your work with active participation in meetings and on your projects
· Financial Operations: You will be expected to understand the basic fundamentals of business financials including forecasting, promoting great margins and managing Digitas operational processes
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Both supporting large initiatives and also leading smaller projects independently
· Setting up projects for success (right team, properly planned, client alignment)
· Keeping clients and internal teams moving in the same direction
· Anticipating the needs of your projects, heading off potential pitfalls
· Removing barriers to success for the team
· Actively seeking and sharing knowledge with your project teams and within the Project Management capability
· Experiencing something new every day
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· A four-year degree
· Working examples that demonstrate leadership and diligence
· 2+ years of Project Management, Marketing or related experience
· PMP and/or CSM Certification (or desire to get this)
· Working knowledge of enterprise tools (JIRA, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack, Trello)
You are the right person if you:
· Demonstrate grit and extreme ownership
· Exude positivity
· Aren’t afraid to share your ideas
· Meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities
· Are self-reliant and motivated
· Communicate fearlessly
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas es La Agencia de Marketing Conectada, totalmente comprometida con ayudar a las marcas a conectar con las personas a través de la AUTENTICIDAD. CONEXIÓN. IMAGINACIÓN. Nuestro completo y diversificado equipo se compone de expertos en data, estrategia, creatividad, media y tecnología que trabajan de forma integrada y conectada para generar vínculos que marcan la diferencia y dan respuesta a la necesidades de nuestros clientes a través de ideas que emocionan, provocan e inspiran. Somos curiosos y muy claros, siempre basándonos en el comportamiento de las personas para generar verdaderas conexiones entre marcas y usuarios, clientes y partners, ideas y resultados. Digitas está presente en más de 25 países en los seis continentes y forma parte de Publicis Media, uno de los cuatro hubs dentro del Grupo Publicis, quien está presente en más de 100 países y está formado por cerca de 80.000 profesionales. Si quieres conectar con nosotros y saber más, visita www.digitas.com.