15 septiembre 2021
We are the connected marketing agency, a full-service agency with modern creative & media, data, and technology services all under one roof.
We are connected in the way we think and the way we work. At the heart of our company are great people that we call Unicorns. Our Unicorns are open, bold, and curious and love to solve complex problems for clients in unique ways.
Our Project Management team enables and executes great work in the smartest way possible. We are passionate about transforming ideas into results as we constantly negotiate, organize and understand the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing and technology.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Manager in Project Management – a digital producer with a passion for using collaboration, the creative process and emerging technologies to produce world-class interactive experiences for our clients. You’ll help create dynamic digital experiences and integrated campaigns for Fortune 500 clients. Our project work includes experience design and development, digital and social media campaigns, digital partnership activations and promotions, eCommerce and CMS implementations, CRM programs and branded content.
As a Manager, you will not only help develop and execute the plans that allow our teams to create exciting work, but will also supervise junior project managers and oversee large programs of work. To succeed, you will need to be a creative advocate, strive to be proactive, have a passion for technology, maintain a deep project management toolkit, and exercise excellent communication skills. Sound like you? Read on.
As a Manager on the Project Management team, you will:
· Collaborate and lead complex cross-capability projects and integrated program management
· Lead client discussions on project plans to ensure client understands project flow and due dates needed in order to meet end goals
· Produce top-down and bottom-up scopes, project schedules, resource plans and risk & change management plans, utilizing appropriate tools
· Participate in new business RFI or RFP requests when necessary
· Begin management, leadership, and effective communication trainings
· Contribute to proper training and onboarding processes for new team members
· Demonstrate strong written and oral presentation skills
· Sets goals for yourself and may manage multiple direct reports to set goals and conduct regular reviews
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Setting up projects and programs for success (right team, properly planned, client alignment)
· Keeping clients and internal teams moving in the same direction
· Effectively handling risk, escalating when needed and assisting the team in resolution
· Contributing to the development of methodologies, standards and best practices to streamline processes and create efficiencies for the Project Management capability and train team members when applicable
· Experiencing something new every day
· A four-year degree
· 4-5 years of Project Management, Marketing or related experience
· Mastery of small to mid-level projects (i.e., email, OLA, landing page updates)
· PMP and/or CSM Certification (or desire to get this)
· Working knowledge of enterprise tools (JIRA, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack, Trello)
You are the right person if you:
· Demonstrate grit and extreme ownership
· Exude positivity
· Aren’t afraid to share your ideas
· Meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities
· Are self-reliant and motivated
· Communicate fearlessly
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas es La Agencia de Marketing Conectada, totalmente comprometida con ayudar a las marcas a conectar con las personas a través de la AUTENTICIDAD. CONEXIÓN. IMAGINACIÓN. Nuestro completo y diversificado equipo se compone de expertos en data, estrategia, creatividad, media y tecnología que trabajan de forma integrada y conectada para generar vínculos que marcan la diferencia y dan respuesta a la necesidades de nuestros clientes a través de ideas que emocionan, provocan e inspiran. Somos curiosos y muy claros, siempre basándonos en el comportamiento de las personas para generar verdaderas conexiones entre marcas y usuarios, clientes y partners, ideas y resultados. Digitas está presente en más de 25 países en los seis continentes y forma parte de Publicis Media, uno de los cuatro hubs dentro del Grupo Publicis, quien está presente en más de 100 países y está formado por cerca de 80.000 profesionales. Si quieres conectar con nosotros y saber más, visita www.digitas.com.