16 julio 2019
Associate Director, Search Marketing
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Associate Director– someone who can inspire junior staff and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Associate Director of Search Marketing, you’ll manage the strategy and oversee planning, optimization and reporting of Digitas client SEM campaigns. You will also help integrate SEM with other capabilities.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Serving as escalation point of contact for day-to-day clients
· Shaping and articulating the department and agency’s view on customer segmentation, media strategy tactics and execution
· Managing the strategic components of an integrated SEM campaign, with other digital and offline media.
· Overseeing development of program strategies and analyses for clients (e.g., target audience recommendations, timing/scheduling strategy, etc.)
· Accountable for testing schedule, learning agenda, performance forecasts
· Drawing insights from program results, keeping clients and internal teams looped in on strategic implications
· Identifying and addressing client issues, as well as new opportunities within existing client business
· Owning and clearly responding to client questions and issues related to media, serving as day-to-day contact
· Managing assigned accounts within the media department with minimal oversight, including media planning, media negotiations and implementation, performance tracking and analysis, and various associated projects
· Working closely with account, creative and measurement teams to ensure media plans and creative/measurement work are strategically aligned, client needs are met and quality levels are maintained
· Managing and motivating junior staff, providing them ongoing feedback, performance evaluation, career direction and training
· Prioritizing teamwork, delegating responsibilities, and implementing a task management system that is universally accepted and applied
· Providing creative solutions to client challenges; resourceful and able to troubleshoot issues with limited direction
· Fostering relationship with internal teams (Media, S&A and other capabilities) and external teams while managing multiple client stakeholders
· Understanding big picture implications and how insights can be applied in other programs and channels
· Active knowledge sharing with capability and broader agency
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· A four-year degree and 7 to 9 years of digital media experience, 6+ years of SEM experience
· Deep familiarity with the digital environment and a clear understanding of media planning and buying process (multi-channel knowledge and DoubleClick Search expertise required)
· Strong understanding of media research tools – you know their strengths/weaknesses, and when and how to effectively use them
· Keen attention to detail and an analytical approach to achieving objectives
· Solid quantitative and research skills; proven data interpretation capability, proven ability to translate data insights into a story
· Fluency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Experience working with Tag Management Solutions, DMP, MTA and Site Analytics tools
· Strong ability to understand client objectives and how they translate into search and media strategies
· Excellent client presence and ability to lead discussions with internal and external leadership
· Stellar communication and presentation skills – you’re poised, articulate and convincing
· Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas es La Agencia de Marketing Conectada, totalmente comprometida con ayudar a las marcas a conectar con las personas a través de la AUTENTICIDAD. CONEXIÓN. IMAGINACIÓN. Nuestro completo y diversificado equipo se compone de expertos en data, estrategia, creatividad, media y tecnología que trabajan de forma integrada y conectada para generar vínculos que marcan la diferencia y dan respuesta a la necesidades de nuestros clientes a través de ideas que emocionan, provocan e inspiran. Somos curiosos y muy claros, siempre basándonos en el comportamiento de las personas para generar verdaderas conexiones entre marcas y usuarios, clientes y partners, ideas y resultados. Digitas está presente en más de 25 países en los seis continentes y forma parte de Publicis Media, uno de los cuatro hubs dentro del Grupo Publicis, quien está presente en más de 100 países y está formado por cerca de 80.000 profesionales. Si quieres conectar con nosotros y saber más, visita www.digitas.com.