16 maggio 2019
Digitas is a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
Right now we’re looking for a rock star Recruiting Coordinator to join our Chicago team!
The Recruiting Coordinator will support a team of recruiters in a variety of areas such as ensuring a seamless candidate experience, onboarding new hires, partnering on the execution of campus recruiting events, candidate sourcing, and attending career fairs/industry events. This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizons within the field of recruiting and gain valuable experience at one of the industry’s top digital agencies.
· Assist with onboarding efforts including new hire paperwork and processing candidate background checks - always maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discretion
· Meet and greet all interviewing candidates, setting the stage for their first impression of Digitas and ensuring a flawless candidate experience
· Support our Recruiting Operations team with special initiatives and projects including our campus recruiting efforts
· Work closely in a collaborative environment with the ability partner with diverse teams across multiple locations
· Set-up interviews with appropriate team members, manage coordination of phone interviews and on-site visits, including scheduling interview rooms and other logistical details
· Take an active role in contributing to process improvements, communicating professionally and with integrity at all times
· Bachelor’s Degree Required
· Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to take initiative, ownership, and start work without direction highly desired
· Highly resourceful and organized with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
· Extremely flexible with the ability to easily shift priorities with a can-do work style in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills a must have
· Prior recruitment experience a plus
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.