19 dicembre 2019
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a design powerhouse. Someone who lives for their craft and believes design has the power to change the world. You can see the potential in any brief and can help identify and develop innovative solutions to solve any problem. You know the ‘why’ behind your work, and can present it with great confidence. Our clients will love you, because you ‘get’ them.
You’re flexible. As happy to work solo on smaller briefs, as you are to be a key part of a team on bigger ones. You’re as comfortable doing the designing yourself, as you are overseeing more junior members of the team.
Above all, you know what good is. You seek out the sublime, and keep an eye out for what wins awards. And at Digitas, you’ll find a new home that will help you produce the best work of your career.
You’ll work with Creative teams including Creative and Design Directors to ensure the design meets, and exceeds client expectations
· Collaborating with UX, Project Managers and Developers, you’ll work to ensure the project runs smoothly
· With your set of skills, more junior members of the team will look to you to help them develop their skills. You’ll help mentor them to meet and exceed their personal goals
· Managing and delivering high quality design deliverables throughout all phases of a project
Skills & Experience
· Proven ability to produce cutting-edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
· Showcase a compelling portfolio of work, with a wide variety of digital design work, mobile experience would be a plus
· Outstanding presentation skills and comfortable working directly with clients
· Proficiency in Design & Prototyping software. e.g. Sketch and InVision
· An excellent eye for detail
· You have examples of successful projects e.g. smashing performance targets or award recognition
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.