12日 8月 2022年
• Responsible for analyzing complex business requirements and developing data visualizations in Power BI to provide insights to decision makers. (Deployment Models, Licensing, Source Connectivity, Data Visualization Concepts, Scheduling & Batch refresh Concepts)
· Create and maintain dashboards and reports from enterprise data residing on-premise and on the cloud.
· Create automation of workflow through tools such as PowerApps and PowerAutomate to drive efficiency and optimization.
• Data Transformations and Modelling using Power BI Query Editor.
• Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models.
• Advanced calculations (Aggregate, Date, Logical, String, Table etc.)
• Deploying best practices in visualization based on industry knowledge
• Strong knowledge of technical aspects of visualization, analytics and BI applications including data modelling, data preparation/ profiling, data integration.
• Experience in Data Gateway for data refresh.
• Experienced in implementing row level security on data and understand application security layer models in Power BI.
• SQL querying for best results, use of filters and graphs for better understanding of data.
• Troubleshooting of Power BI reporting solutions including investigation of data issues, data validation and balancing.
• Data documentation explaining algorithms, parameters, models, and relations.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.