13 november 2018
The strategy team at Digitas plays a leading role in helping our clients create change for commercial advantage in a connected world. We gather insights, set direction and inspire new ways of solving marketing challenges on a diverse range of briefs, from FMCG campaigns to a complete overhaul of the digital brand experience, or helping to ready organisations for major marketing transformation. If you join us you’ll be joining a smart, curious eclectic team who love making the complicated simple and changing the world through great thinking.
You are an exceptional thinker and leader, curious and committed to using insights to deliver meaningful results for our clients. A deep and profound understanding of the digital landscape enables you to solve complex business problems. Partnering with the CEO and the Chief Creative Officer, to drive business and creativity in the most innovative yet effective way for our clients.
Your role is to lead a team of passionate and innovative planners and data specialists whilst simultaneously solving complex business challenges, all whilst inspiring the planning team.
* Taking ownership and driving thought leadership for the agency and strategic client accounts.
* A deep knowledge and expertise of brand development within an agency environment
* You will drive, oversee, and provide thought leadership within the strategic sphere.
* You will responsible for leading, overseeing, and defining best practices for the planning and data teams.
* You will play an active role in leading and shaping new opportunities for Digitas.
* You will execute and lead on all new business activities, including: shaping and responding to opportunities
* You will lead multi-disciplinary teams in the development and production of quality strategic solutions that meet client’s business objectives and goals.
* You will identify, empower and develop future leaders within your team.
Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's degree required
* Ideally 10+ years of industry experience, agency experience is a must
* Previous experience leading a team of passionate and innovative planners
* Expertise in multichannel digital campaigns, including; Data, CRM, Comms, Platform and Apps
* Deep knowledge of Data and managing Data teams
* A clear viewpoint on the future of digital, specifically emerging trends and new markets
* Solid verbal communication skills, with experience presenting at senior levels of clients and co-workers
* Excellent writing skills
* Ability to gracefully and deftly handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.