9 januari 2019
Right now, an exciting opportunity has opened up with the ever-growing Media team here at Digitas who are looking for a Senior PPC Manager to join us.
The Senior PPC Manager is responsible for managing a client portfolio, and mentoring more junior members of the team. Day-to-day the role will involve managing and maintaining a portfolio of clients, managing the paid search campaigns for these clients and consulting with clients to develop their digital strategy, within paid search in particular, and other media channels, as appropriate.
If this sounds like you, read on…
What you’ll do:
· Own and manage a portfolio of paid search clients (typically between 2 and 3)
· Activation and optimisation of PPC campaigns on a variety of search engines/provide client deliverables as per services contract
· Understand and work towards client KPIs and responsible for judging when issues herein must be escalated
· Keep up to date with industry developments and responsible for sharing news and information with the rest of the team, as well as with clients
· Identify opportunities for integrating industry innovations into client campaigns and provide data and evidence for award submissions
What you’ll bring:
· Experience managing PPC campaigns, across a variety of search engines, within an agency environment
· Substantial experience in the use of paid search management and tracking tools
· Experience in independently managing client campaigns and relationships
· Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of the team
· Strong analytical skills and ability to process and interpret large amounts of complex data
What we’ll bring:
A unique chance to work with great clients in an award winning digital agency. You’ll have the opportunity to work with creatively minded people who make brands count and continue to produce amazing work for clients.
An excellent opportunity to join a thriving and growing media department working with talented people whilst giving you the tools to develop your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
If you’re keen on applying hit the ‘apply now’ link
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. Our team is deliberately diversified—with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals. To connect with us or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.