Digitas Wins Best Digital Network & Best Media Network at Campaign US Agency of the Year Awards
Published February 18, 2021
- Digitas, the Connected Marketing agency, today announces its wins for Digital Network of the Year, Media Network of the Year, and Silver in Media Agency of the Year from advertising and marketing publication Campaign US.
- The awards celebrate creative, strategic and business excellence at creative, media, digital, experiential and PR agencies in the U.S.
- In the agency’s writeup, Campaign staff cited Digitas’ work with Delta, Mondelez, Whirlpool, and KitchenAid, as well as the agency’s strong talent bench and new business record.
- The awards were judged by a panel of brand marketers, including Minjae Ormes, CMO, Visible, and Nick Tran, Head of Global Marketing, TikTok, among others.
- Winners were announced February 18th during a virtual awards ceremony.
- These wins come on the heels of the agency’s recent recognition as a “Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality” by the Human Rights Campaign, with a perfect 100 score on their 2021 Corporate Equality Index.
“We could not be more thrilled about these incredible accolades,” said Jodi Robinson, US CEO, Digitas. “To be recognized by Campaign, and by a panel of client-side marketers, no less, is further proof that our promise to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity is working and resonating. This award belongs to our talent – they’ve brought our proposition to life through hard work, dedication and creativity.”