Global Media Vet with 20+ Years Experience
DigitasLBi announces today that Clint Simpson, former EVP, Global Managing Partner, UM WW, joins the agency as Chief Media Officer, NA. Clint will be responsible for driving best-in-class media innovation and practices, data-inspired media strategy and execution on behalf of North American clients. Clint will report to Doug Ryan, DigitasLBi President, NA, and will be based in NY.
– As EVP, Global Managing Partner, UM, WW:
– Member of the UM Global Product Council and the Global Leadership Team
– Led the Global Coca-Coca relationship across 47 markets
– Led the Global Hershey relationship across 14 markets
– Member of the Agency Steering Committee for Coca-Cola
– As Managing Director/ Regional Managing Partner, UM & Initiative, APAC:
– Over two-year period led the turnaround for UM in Singapore
– Led all of UM’s global clients in APAC including Coca-Cola, J&J and MasterCard
– Responsible for all Mediabrands businesses in Singapore
– Additional Employment History:
– International Client President, Carat, APAC
– General Manager, bellamyhayden
“Clint is a heavy-hitter in the media space with a formidable record. His global perspective, digital expertise, and ability to anticipate trends will drive the continual evolution of DigitasLBi’s media service offering and keep us—and our clients–at the leading edge of a fast-changing marketplace.” – Doug Ryan, President, DigitasLBi NA
The post DigitasLBi Nabs Clinton Simpson as Chief Media Officer, NA appeared first on DigitasLBi Dose.