Recognized for Leadership in Creating Progressive Programs to Support Working Families
Working Mother magazine today recognized DigitasLBi as one of the 2016 “Working Mother 100 Best Companies” for its outstanding leadership in creating progressive programs for its work force, in the areas of advancement of women, flexibility, child care and paid parental leave. The 100 Best Companies are featured in the October/November issue of Working Mother and on workingmother.com.
DigitasLBi was lauded for:
– Eight fully paid weeks of birth, adoption or surrogacy leave (the latter two with a $5,000 benefit);
– Allowing new moms to reduce their hours for up to three months after coming back to work — all parents here at the agency adjusted their hours or worked from home at some point in 2015;
– The $250 stipend given to mothers-to-be to pay for comfortable work transport.
– The complete list of the 2016 Working Mother 100 Best Companies can be found here.
– Working Mother will hold its fourth annual National Flex Day on Tuesday, October 18th. As a Working Mother 100 Best Company, DigitasLBi will participate to celebrate the power and pervasiveness of workplace flexibility.
– In addition, Jill Kelly, CMO, North America, was named as the DigitasLBi Working Mother of the Year for her dedication to work and family life.
“We’re so proud to celebrate our first year on the Working Mother ‘100 Best Companies’ scorecard. DigitasLBi is committed – in words, behavior, and money – to diversity, inclusiveness, and programs and policies that support working parents.” said Erin Quill Keough, Chief Talent Officer, DigitasLBi.