9 September 2019
As a Senior Account Director at Digitas, your key role will be as a team manager for our most innovative digital accounts across Singapore - including electronic, government and financial categories. This role includes managing senior and mid-level client relationship on a day-to-day basis, as well as the entire internal working group (strategy, creative, UX, CRM, technology, operations and production) to ensure the highest-level performance and growth. The role requires the candidate to be a digital native, commercially inclined, organized, collaborative, with a confident and persuasive approach to facilitate client and internal team leadership.
The role maintains a primary responsibility in Singapore working on a project or retainer basis for key regional and local client programs. Day-to-day, your role includes:
Responsible for relationship and growth with key clients, and internal team delivery excellence (90%)
· Regularly liaise with clients, understanding the key products and services Digitas can provide and assist in putting together marketing strategies, budgets, and project/product proposals.
· Manage and grow internal team of line reports including Account Managers and Executives.
· Lead internal/client meetings and key presentations.
· Help clients and internal team prioritise projects.
· Manage internal teams to deliver end-to-end projects and campaigns on time, budget, and quality.
· Help to motivate and keep teams focused on brand ambition and project/campaign deliverables.
· Manage process and tools between agency and clients.
· Be a thought leader in digital and innovation spaces including website, crm, data, eCommerce, with media understanding a plus. Always exposing yourself to new areas of growth and innovation in-line with the Digitas offering.
New Business Growth opportunities for SG and ASEAN (10%)
· Help to build innovative new business proposals for existing and new clients within Singapore and across ASEAN markets
· Be an account team leader in the areas of CRM, data, UX and platform projects
Required experience and skills:
We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate:
· 7+ years digital marketing / account management experience
· A passion for digital and marketing communications innovations and creativity, which you share with clients and the internal team for motivation
· Excellent client management skills - liaise with multiple clients on an ongoing basis, being an ambassador to their brand as well as to Digitas. Understanding client’s day-to-day needs (briefs) and confirming the direction of the team to fulfil these briefs in an accurate and timely manner.
· Complete and deliver mid/high-level projects and campaigns to a specific schedule within an agreed budget as per agreed brief
· Excellent presentation/oral and negotiation skills: know how to sell a mid-level idea into clients, pushing back when necessary for the overall good of the project delivery.
· Excellence at understanding timing and budget limitations, keeping everyone on track and informed
· Serve as a liaison between Production, Creative, Strategic and Development agency divisions
· Full awareness of creative processes – including digital platforms
· A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
· Experience managing subordinates
· This role reports into the ASEAN Head of Accounts
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT