2 mesi fa
Job Title : Junior Digital Producer
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Through it all, we’ve got a powerful Integrated Production team that is unwaveringly determined to keep things running smoothly as we transform the marketing landscape.
Right now, we’re looking for a talented Junior Digital Producer to help lead the charge. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll ensure that projects are executed efficiently, displaying a knowledge in digital marketing (mostly focused on social media and influencer engagement) as you take responsibility for a large piece of video gaming business and lead team members forward to produce industry-leading work.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
• Developing status reports and working with capability project leaders to ensure resources are in place
• Running regular time reconciliation reports for agency teams across our APAC offices to ensure a healthy run and burn rate on Time and Materials based projects
• The full cycle of digital production and manage projects end-to-end - from brief to delivery and QA
• Coordinating project deliverables, guiding the teams on potential risks, and escalating to the right members of team as and when required
• Incorporating testing and proofreading into projects and managing regular reporting and analytics
• Managing project communication and documenting issues and changes that affect the project
We’re looking for a talented Junior Digital Producer which usually includes:
• At least 2 years of experience, preferably at a digital or integrated agency or working on web projects, campaigns, and builds
• Experience running / supporting day-to-day site updates across web, mobile, and email campaigns. You’re comfortable with tight timeframes and the art of the juggle
• Experience with Google or Adobe Analytics, Jira, html, css and proficiency in Microsoft Project and Excel
• Ability to effectively negotiate and diplomatically manage conflict
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency working in and supporting the development of creative assets, and working with both technology and creative teams to ensure seamless delivery
• Agile experience and willingness to drive and share this thinking is a plus
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to see just how far you can go, we’re committed to taking you there. Apply now!
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.