- Digitas, the connected marketing agency, has been selected by Adobe to complete the Multi-Solution Implementer (MSI) learning program, that will help ensure agency clients have access to the broad capabilities of the Adobe Experience Cloud.
- This makes Digitas the first partner in Adobe’s 500+ partner ecosystem to complete the MSI program.
- Three reasons Adobe selected Digitas as its pilot partner: 1) Existing end-to-end business model, 2) Extensive Adobe Experience Manager expertise, and 3) Current Adobe Experience Cloud client offerings.
- The MSI program represents a deeper integration between Adobe and Digitas, and comes on the heels of Publicis Groupe being named Adobe Experience Cloud Americas Partner of the Year.
- Earlier this month, Digitas partnered with Adobe to create the Audience Manager (AAM) Business Practitioner Certification, the first certification of its kind in the data management platform (DMP) space.
- Digitas experts from 5 offices have completed the extensive learning requirements for the MSI program that include 1) receiving a passing score on exams, 2) having led at least one Adobe Experience Cloud implementation, 3) having the ability to align solution deployment to business goals and objectives and 4) having the ability to advise and lead strategic and technical execution of the solution delivery for success
- “This highly coveted program recognizes Digitas’ ability to understand clients’ business challenges, envision solutions, and transform that vision into reality. The Multi-SolutionImplementation training from Adobe helps Digitas to be better equipped than ever to blend strategy and technology to help our customers solve their critical marketing problems.” Zaid Al Rashid, Head of Technology, Digitas
- “Multi-solution learning programs better enable our customers to drive digital transformation by harnessing the full power of Adobe Experience Cloud. I am excited that Publicis Groupe and Digitas have completed the first Multi-Solution learning curriculum for our partner community.” – Jay Dettling, Vice President, Global Partners, Adobe.
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT