- Digitas, the Connected Marketing agency, has earned their first-ever specialization on Adobe Audience Manager.
- Members of the Digitas Programmatic Media, Media Tech and DNA teams were involved in the creation of the original Adobe Audience Manager certification exam when it was originally rolled out in 2018.
- Additionally the agency has successfully renewed their Adobe Experience Manager Specialization, along with 3|SHARE.
- The Experience Manager specialization required members of the Digitas Tech team to sharpen their skills through training and hands-on exercises, culminating in individual certification exams that enabled the agency to maintain their status as an Adobe Specialized partner.
- A specialization is recognition by Adobe that Digitas has met the minimum number of certified team members and has received client references on the work done with that solution.
- The team is also working on their renewal for their Adobe Analytics Specialization, driven by the Data & Analytics (DNA) capability.
- Digitas and sister agency Epsilon are the only Adobe Audience Manager Specialized partners in North America, and just 2 of 6 globally.
- Digitas (including via parent company Publicis Groupe) has been recognized with a number of Digital Experience Solution Partner awards over the years, and has been accredited with and received over 300 Adobe certifications.
"These specializations recognize Digitas' and the Adobe Center of Excellence's continued efforts to deepend our expertise and knowledge, all in service to our clients' business. Strengthening our tech, media, and analytics chops through the three specializations further cements our ability to create connected solutions for our customers." -- Zaid Al Rashid, EVP/Head of Technology, Digitas North America