- DigitasLBi proudly announces the elevation of Jenny Awasano to SVP/Group Creative Director. She continues to report to Atit Shah, EVP/Head of New Brand Experiences for North America, Executive Creative Director for New York & Atlanta.
- In her new role, Jenny will lead the American Express Consumer business and continue to assist on new business and special projects.
- Jenny has been with DigitasLBi for 10 years. In this time she’s created innovative campaigns for clients such as American Express, the Ad Council, charity:water, and more.
- Her efforts on Small Business Saturday for American Express helped it become one of AdAge’s Top Campaigns of the 21st Century, sanctioned by Congress, and honored with two Cannes Lions Grand Prix.
- Her creative direction has also garnered Effies, Shortys, Webbys, OMMAs, LIAs, ADWEEK Media Plan of the Year, and IAB MIXX awards.
- “Jenny is a bit of a creative anomaly. On one hand, she has a deep passion for storytelling, but she can also completely geek out on the engineering, the media, and the data pipes that make a brand platform succeed and scale. That's why she's been invaluable in the creation of some of our best and most awarded efforts – we couldn't be more thrilled to see her rise.” – Atit Shah, DigitasLBi EVP/Executive Creative Director
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT